XADO Atomic Oil 5W-40 SL/CF
Application temperature range -30 °С ---- +45 °С
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-40 SL/CF Top-quality easy-flowing synthetic motor oil. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-40 SL/CF is the most popular easy-flowing synthetic motor oil.
This motor oil is formulated on the base of special polyalphaolefines -decenes which perfectly suit the top-quality synthetic motor oils. Alloyed with the special modern additive package.
Specifications and technologies
meets the requirements of specifications:
|SAE 5W-40||API SL/CF|
meets the requirements of the OEM:
|MB 229.3||Porsche A40|
|PSA B71 2294 In Prog. (PSA Level 2)||Renault RN 0700/0710|
|VW 502 00/505 00|
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-40 SL/CF not only meets high performance requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4 but it also noticeably exceeds them.
Running softness, security, reliability will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of Atomic Revitalizant included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Perfectly applicable for modern multi-valve gasoline and diesel engines with supercharging, including those with intermediate cooling
- Especially recommended for modern engines
- Ensures easy and soft operation of petrol, diesel and gas engines in the city and on trace regardless of the season
- Fast lubrication of parts at very low temperatures (below 22 F)
- Due to synthetic viscosity SAE 5W-40 it maintains optimal oil pressure under any working regime of the engine
- Especially resistant to oil decomposition, has stable viscosity properties of the new synthetic oil (more than 9 320 miles)
Viscosity properties of XADO Atomic Oil 5W-40 SL/CF ensure a wide temperature range of application from – 22F up to 104 F and also provide easy and smooth engine operation under any operating regime.
The base oil XADO Atomic Oil 5W-40 SL/CF is formulated on the base of decenes (a special kind of synthetic hydrocarbons - polyalphaolefines) produced from the components of the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
XADO Atomic Oil 5W-40 SL/CF exceeds the requirements of the highest American and European specifications for motor oils for passenger cars.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l - 0,852
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 14,7
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 88
- Viscosity at -22 F, mPa s - 5470
- Viscosity index - 175
- Flash point, F - 437
- Pour point, F - <-48
- Easy start temperature, F - -22
- Sulphated ash, wt. - 1,16
- Base number, mgKOH/g - 9,6